Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
My period is coming
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 // 5:34:00 pm Yes that is indeed the title. I really want these and these but THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZE. WHY SIZE 8 WHY?!? Actually I guess it's a good thing since it stops me from impulse buying, but holy mother of cows I want those shoes...if I see anyone else wearing those shoes I will cry. Do you see that mint colour...THAT COLOUR?!? IT'S LIKE SCREAMING TO ME D: I WANT THEM SO BAD. But I also ordered these 2 other pairs of shoes and the price of both those equates to one of those it's like eh....BUT I WANT THEM BOTH TOO. #perksofbeingagirl My period is very close to coming. Be warned. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |