Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 16 July 2014 // 11:06:00 am Never again will I take someone for granted. Emerged so yesterday I watched Silence of the Lambs. Such a good thriller! Wasn't too gory, just some bits I cringed at but all good. Hannibal Lector though don't even know how to feel about him omg. One minute helpful nekminit crazy cannibal murderer. Interesting. I didn't know the TV show Hannibal was based off him haha, it wasn't until after the movie I made the connection :P I use to go on some website and read about notorious serial killers like Ted Bundy, Zodiac, etc etc it's actually really interesting to read about these people. Some are a bit...disturbing but still fascinating. Sometimes, it feels like bits of me have been taken away from me. But you know, my fault and problem. What do haha. Oh well. This was like 2 weeks ago but heh I found this amusing lel onesie paaaaaaaaaaaaarty |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |