<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 14 July 2014 // 9:55:00 pm

OMG GOOD FOOD AND GOOD MORNINGS = AMAZING DAY :DDDDDDDD
Ok so I went to City Edge Cafe for the first time and MY GOD THEIR SOUP IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING. And mind me my favourest thing ever is soup so I know a good soup when I drink one. My love for soup is my life. There are only a few people I would offer soup to, so if not asked I will not share. Mine. If I don't offer you soup then, you know where you stand in our friendship. LOL But yeah I had their Moroccan Chicken Pumpkin Soup. IT WAS SO YUMMYYYYY LIKE LEGIT THE BEST EVER :') I can't even describe how amazing this soup was. It was just. God. And their wraps ermagerd, their chicken is so nice and crispy and LKAJSHFKJAHSDLFKJHALSDK that place I am determined to try everything. I will become a regular there and they will remember me as the soup girl. Lol jokes. But cereally their food is amazing. The place may look a bit dodge at first, but their stuff there is amazing. They only have one soup on their menu always but...MUST TRY WHATEVER THEY COME UP WITH BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. And their wraps and sandwiches EVERYTHING MUST HAVE. Also it's pretty cheap so like ARGH I WANT A WHOLE POT OF THAT SOUP TO TAKE HOME. I could drink that stuff everyday. Alright enough about soup. I watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes today in GOLD CLASS. FIRST EVER GOLD CLASS EXPERIENCE. I had managed to save up 1500 points on my cinebuzz card so free ticket in gold class ehehehehe. The chairs were so incredibly comfy ooooomg. So anyways the movie was also really really really really really good. Must watch. But watch the prequel to it before that one obviously otherwise you'll have no feels. No feels is unacceptable. UNACCPETABLE. Also the Yellow Granita from Max Brenner is amazeballs did I mention that it's amazballs because it's amazeballs. Oh yeah I also ate at Mappen and I really like soft egg. Hehe. SATISFIED. Apart from the fact that I couldn't find the Anchors and Diamonds at JBHIFI but oh well. Soon

Also a certain someone wrote this to me using double of each letter of the alphabet in order, so aa bb cc dd etcetc.

An amazing biffly boyfie crystal choi's dick drives elephants evasively from flowery guys. Greetings hilarious hoes, I'll intentionally jump jumpy kinky koalas lowly like my mum's non-existent nipples. Over on pee pee, queens quack rapid repetitive sexy sounds towards the ungrateful, unworthy, vicious, valiant whale-whores, which xercise xotically young. Yachts ZOOM ZOOM.

Thank you oh creative one this I can say also made my day HAHA  :)

Ah....looks like I won't be going somewhere for a while...I'll miss it...Well I guess I can still go and see and leave if...yeah. Sigh why do I have to be like this, but I really am unwilling.

You need to understand, things are different now and they won't be the same for a while. This is the result. Things we use to say and do, I can't and won't anymore. A mental barrier has been developed and as a common cantonese phrase outlines, I can't get pass my own round.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)