Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 2 August 2014 // 10:53:00 am Astrology and horoscope things are always interesting to read but so not accurate and reliable. Well sometimes it is but yeah, but things like these are amusing
Omg Bruce this came up which is somewhat accurate.
"Leo is the sign of children and virgo are mostly disgusted by children. I guess it's because they are messy, loud and ruin everything and virgo likes everything in refined, glass cabinet order. The Virgo already has the screeching of his/her own inner monologue to negotiate, he doesn't need the squeal of hysterical children with their germs and coughing and walking incubus of bacteria."
HAHAHAHAHAHA doesn't this describe you and I and our friendship so accurately LEL. I do just that to you HEH ily :3
Oh wow "have a great sense of humour, and are not so much entertained by comic acts, but personality quirks - and especially all forms of wit and wordplay" HAHA ermagerd the last part! You and your cheese xD CHEEEEEEESE. ERMAGERD A GREEN TEA LATTE I'M FINALLY ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH
I bought a frother when I was at DFO and I finally remembered to use it haha. Looks kind of iffy in the photo BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD. I made a hot one rather than cold because it's friggin 16 degrees today .-. Obviously it isn't amazing as the hot one from Starbucks but they put some sort of sugar melon syrup in that/lots of sugar whereas this is about 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and it tastes so gooooooooood :D So heppi ^^ People please come to my house so I can make you this LOL Also playing with the frother is so fun xD Might try make a cold one later before work hehe, although it might be too much milk for one day, since as asians we are all lactose intolerant to a certain extent and I don't often drink lots of milk.
Also I've been dreaming a lot lately like back in my mid high school days I dreamt a lot. And they're always like frantic actiony dreams that requires drastic action and such. The one form last night was funny, it was about me having my mymulti and I had a mission to take something from these people's homes and I had to run and sneak around, STEALTH ATTACK, crawling on the ground and hiding behind walls and such and at the end when I got spotted and like sprinted out etc and they lost me and were like "There's nowhere for her to go anyways" because they lived in the middle of nowhere, except I had my mymulti so I just took the bus to my destination LOL
I haven't loled since Monday! Gooooooooooooooooooooooal.
I want to watch Belle & Sebastion! It's like my kind of typical person and dog movie :P
Maaaan I really like Shower by Becky G~ The lyrics are cute ehehe and I really like the music and etcetc hehehe
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |