<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Thursday, 7 August 2014 // 11:08:00 am

I felt the most hispter today xD

The Bachelor has got to be the most ridiculous show ever. I was at my grandparents place and they don't have net there so I just watched tv. It's just so stupid. Like can all those girls actually withstand sharing the same crush and fighting for his affection =_= REALLY?!?!? And this isn't just 2 girls...IT'S 25 WOMEN. And Blake pliss. AND I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME CONCEPT! He's like alright, I'm not going to like you so byebye seeya! Way to go. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO GIRLS WITH FEELINGS  D: JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING AND SOMEWHAT GENUINE PERSON? Like one of the girls specifically said "I can only trust that he only treated me that way (kissed) and not to any other girls". GIRL YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM. And this episode was pretty much him and one of the other girls having a fantabulous date and making out in the end. Like really? Then he proceeds to have a group date with the rest of the girls. Are you really going to trust a guy who's picking a girl out of 25 people and stringing many along at the same time as he's kissed 3 girls so far. IS HE NOT PRIDING HIMSELF THAT SO MANY GIRLS LIKE HIM?!?! So I watched up to the part where one of the girls have to choose between pro netball and Blake. CHOOSE NETBALL PLEASE. YOU'RE SO BLIND IF YOU DON'T. Like hello? Career over manwhohasmanygirlsonhishandrightnow. Like these women are average of 27 years old and they are more blind than I am .-. Obviously I shouldn't really be saying anything but it really is like HELLO? If you watch the show. IS THIS NOT SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS HOW RIDICULOUS THIS SHOW IS.     



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)