Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 5 August 2014 // 12:11:00 pm Eh...what's worse than watching horror movies is dreaming about it O_O Dreaming about it is so much more terrifying than watching because it feels like you're actually there D: It was so gory and everything was so much more intense and graphic. Just a whole bunch of red, white, grey and black and bloooooooooood. Woke up at 5.23am and was like SIIIIIIIIIIIGH SO DRAINED FROM THIS DREAM AND ON EDGE. I went back to sleep and woke up before 9am and my chiki chiki alarm went off and I actually gasped and jerked T_T |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |