<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 18 August 2014 // 11:50:00 am

Ermagerd google you're awesome xD

I also got an email from Red Cross Blood donation wishing me happy birthday HAHA

So why I turned facebook birthday notification because I'm honestly too lazy this year to reply 'thanks' to people who post on my timeline xD The up side is people who do actually remember or see and are bothered to post I find are the more important ones hehe and it's so much more fun replying to them because I actually care about them compared to than lets say to someone I hardly talk to and say 'thank you :)'. Obviously I still have amazing people who text me too messages 8) On the downside RAIN WHY RAIN D: IS IT BECAUSE I DISSED YOU. WHY TODAY. It's k. I will shine through this miserable day B)

So excited for food

Nekminit people I talked to once still post and the courteous replies come rolling in :P I know I sound a bit stuck up but like, I like replying to people I actually know know but anyways...I guess I'll turn it back on then



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)