<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 6 August 2014 // 2:50:00 pm

Ermagerd I love my PSYC1031 class. It's so engaging and interactive. I almost cried today into that class because people had to read out their stories about someone they believe is resilient and a lot of the stories were very personal and related to family and it was just so eye opening and wooooooow. Obviously problems are problems, there is no this is more serious/bigger problem than this person's, everyone's problems has they own subjective weight, but hearing all these personal stories just makes me realise what I've experienced has been... not insignificant, but it makes me feel like ahhh...what am I doing, I have it so easy compared to others, I need to let go a bit, be more lenient, forgiving and accepting. This is nothing dude, man up and just face it. Finished up at 1 today because ceebs walking from lower campus to upper campus so I left HAHAHA. Leeching off msm wiffy is always the best. At least I have my laptop to entertain myself for the next 3 hours.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)