<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 15 August 2014 // 9:57:00 pm

Ermagerd it's almost been a week since I've blogged something! So peaceful. Well kind of but mostly yes. Actually I don't know why I'm blogging because I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Well, getting closer to people is always fun :) And meeting new people is always interesting. FRIENDS! I met someone who says siq. I don't know anyone who's not a techie or are friends with mainly techies that say sick. LIKE WHOOOOA!!!!! Cool story Crystal B) So I got over my Edrea obsession. I find it nice she still talks to me in second sem and asked if she could sit with me and wished she was in my tute HAHAHA awww dis girl :') Also during my first psyc lecture we got put into groups and our group we just bonded it was pretty awesome :) Had lunch together after ^^ And then msm adventures are always nice, omg they made cards which means I'm going to get free msm coffee every 10 drinks! YAY! Considering I go so often I'm going to go through those like crazy hehe. I'm so excited for things that are coming up! Laser tag (if it's happening), wherehouse party, I'm actually glad Alvin wouldn't give in and not tell us where it was when they unpixellated the picture :P SURPRISE FACTOR! And then...lol yeah that's it..OH AND YEAAAAH but that's heaps far away...SO LONG OF A WAIT EUGH .-. Oh yes I am looking forward to Monday very much mainly because of ice cream LOL hehe 8) OH and Wednesday because lots of yummy food :D SASHIMIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! OH YES I am also looking forward to my next few psyc lectures apart from stats because our lecturer is so hilarious and the topic is animal learning which is very interesting. Ummmm...I look forward to tomorrow, because I decided I want to go shopping because I feel like it and by myself because for me that's the most efficient way to shop and I don't mind being alone. Obviously going with friends is fine, but you know :P Actually maybe I'll ask. Anywho. Also I have realised I have become so dependent on lip balm for so long now, going without lipbalm for a day feels extremely comfortable and it feels extremely fry. I'll have a drought on my mouth. Omg Korra comes out today. Also I met someone who still uses a Nokia brick phone. He is ancient. LOL Nor is he very active on fb. Which makes me wonder what he does during his spare time. Turns out he watches like...everything HAHA except The Strain...and probably Korra...hmmm. must convert LOL

Ranting...MUST RANT EUGH. EWWWIE there are a bunch of my age looking guys huddled outside the takeaway smoking away and the fumes are getting inside...IT'S GROSS GO AWAY. GET AWAY FROM ME. WHY ARE YOU EVEN SMOKING, DO YOU WANT TO DIE EARLIER?!? DO YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE EARLIER THAN YOU BECAUSE OF PASSIVE SMOKING. AM I BEING OVER THE TOP AND TOO CEREAL? YES I AM BUT THIS IS A RANT SO WHO CARES. Why. There's nothing...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING good that comes out of smoking. Like what decreasing stress? Well reality check IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T. The relaxing element is a psychological thing. It increases tension and anxiety. So once you quit you only go back to the normal balance in your body. IT DOES NOTHING BENEFICIAL EXCEPT BOMBARD YOUR BODY WITH DISGUSTING CHEMICALS. So what you're smoking for social reasons? I understand, sure. but YOU'RE SACRIFICING YOUR HEALTH AND BODY TO FIT IN WITH YO MATES? YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Not only is it unattractive and a turn off it's just eugh. YEAH YOU BLONDE KID OUTSIDE I SAW EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DENIED THAT CIGARETTE. But hey your choice. Just saying I don't judge the actual person smoking, I just detest the action. Actually maybe a little haha. Like WATAH YOU DOIN But I get passed that. Like sure the smoker can actually be an amazing person. Amazing, but an idiot. And steer clear idiot away from me if youré smoking. I DON'T WANT TO DIE. I don't care if it's once of twice and rarely. I just don't understand. Maybe I really am too narrow minded. But that is my stance. Also it costs money. SPEND THAT MONEY ON MACARONS AND BEANIES INSTEAD.      



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)