Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 1 August 2014 // 1:06:00 am Music was pretty meh at the snow party but nonetheless still had a good time 8) Ermagerd I saw such funny things LEEEEEEL. I feel creepy LOOOL. Also insidious wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Maybe because The Conjuring was my first ever proper horror movie that it set the bar too high. I realise that with horror, eventually I find the ghosts and demons more ugly than scary and that it just doesn't make sense anymore towards the end LOL. Next stop The Strangers! In tune brah ;) |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |