<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 20 August 2014 // 12:26:00 am

Oh god I miss CIA. Oh I love them :')  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM NEXT WEEK HUZZAH! 8D

Gosh my friend is like the epitome of swag. Legit. He’s so swag…I can’t even. It’s like one of those natural effortless swags that you actually have not just because you say you do. I can’t even describe it properly because it’s such a genuine swag LOL. I mean heaps of people can pretend to had it but he just has it .-. And when he talks it’s like everything you expect from a swag person LOL. Today he came into class and when he sat next to me the first thing he said was ‘fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck mornings’. He was so restless too so he got up and stood on his seat and then jumped off and jumped around. LOL. He also casually beatboxes out of the blue. I KNOW RIGHT HE BEATBOXES. Must add to the swagness. Oh awks he looked at my screen as I was blogging about him HAH. I also forgot to mention he wears snapbacks and has multiple piercing on one ear. Yep. Oh he also sits with one leg up LOL



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)