Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 19 August 2014 // 1:11:00 am SO! Despite the rain I still had a pretty good day 8) Ermagerd food coma at Holy Basil man SO FULL SO MANY FOOD BABIES. Man the fried ice cream is good there. Yeah AND OMG I love letters. Letters are the best and Y said she has a very long birthday letter read for me. SO KEEN. I guess she feels inclinced to makeup for the like 40 page pad I filled for her birthday HAHA. Thing is I don't expect long letters back because it's something I decided to do because I want to, not because I want them back, you don't help others seeking for a reward right? but if I do get em BOY THANK YOU. OMG and also people who I haven't heard from, from ages, wrote me long ass text messages and remembered it was my birthday without facebook and I was like AWWWWW YOU BEAUTIFUL KIND CARING SOULS :') So I always had thoughts about the whole Facebook birthday notification thing. Like. I don't know there's something about it don't like. But I know there's a genuine I wish you a good day factor. Like when I send happy birthday posts that's genuine too. But with the people who decide to comment and not just like their birthday posts, it like gives people an idea of where they stand with that person. Well that's how I see it anyways. For example looking and analysing my responses to my birthday messages it's very easy to see who I'm better friends with. Let's say there's a ranking. Pretty much the more words the better. Unless the birthday message contained something that required me to answer for longer. But yeah the more words = the more I like you HAHAHAHA yes I'm very shallow. But So my findings are, generally if my reply to the person is more than 4 words than GOOD JOB YOU'RE A FRIEND FRIEND. If the reply contains anything along the lines of "thanks, thank you, thank you (insert name) then it's obviously someone I don't to often. If you got a :D that's higher than getting :) but getting a ^^ is higher than getting a :) Like I know DUH CRYSTAL THAT'S SO OBVIOUS WOT YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME SORT OF GENIUS. That's what I don't like. You can easily tell .-. But anywho still very thankful for the many birthday posts, makes me feel warm and fuzzy muhaha. I guess at the beginning when I turned the facebook notification off, yes it was because I was lazy, but also to see who were the friend friends. At the beginning it worked except then I realised the more birthday messages the more other people will see who are not friend friends and it will look weird. But like i really just wanted to filter out the normal "Happy birthday, or happy birthday have a great day" and just read the ones that matter. Once again shallow but yeah haha. Of course there are exceptions, like Chenny LOL |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |