Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 17 August 2014 // 2:00:00 pm Some people love or have learned to love the rain. I haven't joined that bandwagon yet because as peaceful and calming as it is, it doesn't change the fact it makes the day dull and miserable and gets me drenched =_= I like my sun, VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY, man I haven't said that in a while haha and being out and about without worrying my feet are going to get drenched. Rain like...tones everything down a notch when I want to be like ASDKJFHALKSJDHFALKSJDFHAS YO HEY WOOOO. It's only enjoyable for me when it's sprinkling and I can frolick without actually getting that wet. I also like tumblr gifs of rain. Yes I'm also hypocritical, but rain is not that symbolic for me yet, it's still just wetness and unsettling noise to me. BUT I do see why people like it, it's just not for me, especially today, when I was so keen to go out and here is the pouring rain. Although I do like jumping around in the puddles and squishing mud after the rain. Actually, I've always wanted to do those obstacle courses where you have get down and dirty and go through mud IT LOOKS SO FUN. Like those you see in boot camps. Buuuuuut I don't know where I'm going to find somewhere like that haha. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |