Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 4 August 2014 // 8:26:00 pm It was pretty nice chilling at msm with peeps :) although Mish and Alvin were on another table and their stuff was everywhere so I was on another table with Janmy, Alvin and Aneita. Didn't get to talk to Mish much D: SPEWIN HARD. Jokes jokes Yaaay I got my N2 burger today :D I got the birthday burger. I really liked the ice cream, and the bun, the vegemite tasting part? ehhhhhhhhhhhh.....kind of a miss for me. Don't really like cherry to begin with sooooo yah, still good though. So it's currently 14 degrees and my house is always a freezer but yes I made an Iced green tea latte and put green tea ice cream in it 8) BUT I FORGOT TO FROTH IT DAMMIT URGH. And there's no milk left...oh well soon soon I'LL PERFECT IT HOLY SHIZ I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ERMAGERD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! ^%*&%^$%#^%$# I'm going to like copy Chanoma's Matcha Orea Frappe and make one for myself...ERMAGERD SO EXCITED NOW EHEHEHEHE I WANT TO MAKE IT ASAP ERMAGERRRRRRRRD Oooooh I like this remixed version :O Opportunity made, chance taken. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |