Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 30 September 2014 // 12:48:00 am Can I just say, after not playing adc for like I would say over a year, like ok it's late September now and I mainly played mid around that time last year, it has actually been a good year and half. Yeah I know big deal you played adc, but for me it is. DON'T JUDGE. I gave up adc after I was much abused. I DIDN'T DO HALF BAD :D But my god it took intense concentration how even...Little steps little steps. One day I'll be able to fill! Lol jokes no way am I ever stepping into the jungle. Not with my map awareness like, when I played soraka and tried to keep looking around to ult I was like...euuuuuuuuuuuugh can't multitask even though it's not even multitask yeeeeeeeeeeah. Sigh I want to go to the beach today :( |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |