<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 17 September 2014 // 11:34:00 am

Ermagerd Cow and the Moon ice-cream is so good! Well I guess they are number 1 in the world for a reason :P So we bought a large and you get to pick 4 flavours and so we got their Affogato, Pistachio, Popcorn and Balsamic Strawberry. AFFOGATOOOOO SAH GUUUUUD and popcorn tooo. Strawberry was quite nice too but it was a flavour where I was quite confused because it tasted like something but I couldn't pinpoint what it was hence I made the :L face. Pistachio though...it wasn't just pistachio it was mixed with something else and it had like a ginger aftertaste which wasn't that great...but still ate it nonetheless.

Dumdumdum~

There's too many sudden cravings I want to fulfil lately. Top juice, soursop, boost green tea mango mantra, green tea latte, soul origin, pepperlunch, instant noodles, cherry tomatoes, medium rice, pumpkin soup, morrocan chicken soup, city edge, mum's soup, fried things, grilled chicken salad, more ice-cream, more juice, ice tea, lychees WHY ISN'T IT SUMMER YET, soupsop replacement please SOURPSOP. Now that I finally remember and know what I ate and what it's actually called I wanna buy lots. ERMAGERD MANGOES AND NASHI PEARS. Cravings pliss.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)