Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 28 September 2014 // 5:38:00 pm
Ermagerd! Today I felt really bothered so I made pasta as seen on my snapchat, it actually tasted good surprisingly enough hehehe ^^ Had my favouritest ingredients in them, eggplant and mushrooms YAAAAAAS. Sah good
And then when I went back to look at my mac I realised I had been taken to the toilet...thanks a lovely view it was (Y)
And then I was still feeling bothered so I had my ummm quarterly? Cleanup of my room haha because we all know my room is a rubbish dump of 'organised mess'. I won't post before and after photos this time because I'm pretty sure I've posted enough that people know what my room looks like when it's messy and clean after :P
In the process of cleaning I found some of my old netball photos. Maaaaan the feels. That growth...not much HAHA. Apart from getting chubbier and my eyes were smaller lel. That hair in 2009 what was I thinking....and boy did my face get sooooo incredibly red from exercise. It still gets red now but not as much fortunately.
So our vacuum cleaner got stolen so I had to charge up the old one and in the meantime I sweeped my floors. And that was most of it. IT'S DISGUSTING I'VE BEEN LIVING IN THAT AASDJKFHALSKDJFHADSF.
Also since it's spring I guess beanie season is over :( So yeah I packed away some of the beanies I wore frequently and yeah. I counted 14. Not enough. Since I lost my blue one D:
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |