<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Saturday, 13 September 2014 // 10:56:00 pm

So I read this article, about the different types of 'sorry' there are and then it got me thinking about how I tend to say sorry for the littlelest things that aren't my fault e.g. someone walked into to me but I'd be the one to apologise ( almost said sorry to a pole once that I walked into...LOL), or something bad happens to someone else like "eugh blah blah blah happened!", Sorry. It was pointed out to me in frustration how I should stop saying sorry for things that aren't my fault. I know how people feel though, because I remember someone who use to just say sorry, sorry, sorry all the time and it annoyed me, but that was mainly because this apology was for something important, wasn't followed up by anything concrete and it was for the same thing over and over and eventually it lost its meaning and genuineness. I'll try do it less, but like, I don't know, maybe it has to do with my personality, where I'd much rather avoid conflict that it's like a conditioned response now that if I hear or experience something bad I just apologise so it diffuses.  Maybe it has to do with me being an ESFP hahaha being a peacemaker. But I don't necessary see saying sorry for things not your fault a bad thing, it's not like I have a low self-esteem, I guess it's also a way I express sympathy or empathy. Well then, instead of saying sorry when something bad happens I'm just going to say spewin. HAHAHAHA B) See, how's that in comparison :P ALTHOUGH if it's something I believe is right and stand up for, I won't back down and apologise.

So on that note.

"What do you know". So rude. Why do people say that to others. It's completely ignorant and arrogant. I was completely speechless, GOBSMACKED when that was said to me, luckily I had someone to back me up otherwise I would have like given the person a death stare, said something out of character and walk away. You don't say that to someone. You use your knowledge to disprove someone respectfully, if you don't agree you explain why. You don't bluntly just say "what do you know", it's equivalent to, "you're too stupid to understand" and belittling them that it's not possible for someone like me to understand something regarding that subject. Well I'm sorry, I'm not as knowledgeable as you oh mighty wise and experienced one, let me bow down to you. Jokes I'm not sorry for this. Get off your high horse. This isn't the first time, it's the most "I can't take this anymore" time. Every other time it was fine, the tone was neutral, ok cool you proved me wrong, I admit defeat, you win. But this time it was just like.... That tone when they said "what do you know" that arrogance and ego. I'll never forget it. The way I felt so...diminished and downgraded. Hmph. Shall not dwell on this any longer and brood on negativity. It's not like I talk to them a lot anyways. Rant complete.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)