Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 4 October 2014 // 1:35:00 am Ahhhhh The Bachelor. This is why it's stupid. Maybe I need to have watched the show properly to know, but the girl he picked in the end and got engaged to and broke up with after because she didn't like how he was intimate to the other girls like...O_O did you not realise that the entire time you were in the show he was giving affection to other girls? Or at least expect him to be doing that? I mean this whole show is about him picking out a girl and he has been making out with multiple women to figure out what girl he wants. Shouldn't you have realised that this dude ain't trustworthy and a complete waste of your time. Pliss. Well I guess it is just a show. But maaan they're in a kerfuffle. Poor Blake. Jokes. Haha. Ahhh I feel mean. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |