<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 // 11:22:00 pm

Ermagerd channeling inner psych/socio student being the go to person people come to for advice :') Can't say I'm not loving it, I love help sorting out :D Jokes, just being a friend, but yeah, Please people... Honestly things have blown out of proportion, people should just butt out of what is not their business. So nosey. I remember countless times I need to lecture people to stop caring about what others think because at the end of day it's not about them but about you (although I know when I apply that to myself it works through a twisted way...lel). Anyhu if they're being nosey tell them bluntly to go away. Yes being judged feels bad, but if you let this judgment stop you from doing something that is important and valuable to you, then get over it. A missed opportunity is your fault to regret later. Don't miss the moment. Obviously if this is something that has negative precautions like hurting someone in the process then yeah no don't do it, well you can but then those judgments will be valid, you deserve it and you're a douchebag.

Will it finally end. We'll see. I really hope it does.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)