<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 17 October 2014 // 10:53:00 pm

ERMAGERD I went to Woolworths in Miranda today! It's exciting because Miranda Westfield has being going through a complete renovation right and today the Woolworths food area opened and I went to see. It wasn't the Woolies that was cool BUT THE FOOD OUTSIDE! Dude they have so many nice stores outside! Except everything is brown so it looks the same. But there's this brownie place, THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF BROWNIES. How does one come up with so manly brownie flavours as I've only ever heard of chocolate brownies xD OMG holy their fruit section outside woolworths was just *____* a feast to my eyes~ They even had jackfruit! Although they didn't have any soursop jackfruit will do :D So keen! They even have live singers playing all around the place :D AND THERE'S GOING TO BE AN OLIVER BROWN and MESSINA OPENING UP HERE! Don't have to go all the way to the city 8) KEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Hehe there was a funny customer today. So he saw me giving complimentary prawn crackers to the other customer right. When I took his order and at the end asked if there was anything else he said "Yeah those prawn crackers please and a your name and number too please :)"HAHAHA SMOOOOOOOOOOTH :')
On the contrary there was once again another unhappy customer complaining about the credit card surcharge which I completely understand because I don't like it either and I work here. But when I asked "there's a $2 surcharge when using a card is that alright?", and the replies "Well I don't have a choice do I". What am I suppose to say to you. Do you want me to be blunt and say, no, or yes you can pay cash, which obviously will result in "Well I don't have enough cash", "well too bad you have to suck it up, pay the the $2 surcharge on top of your order then". Either way I'm going to be mistaken to be rude o_o Are you trying to guilt trip me? Because no matter what you do I am not obliged to not charge you two bucks just because you're unhappy. Don't blame me for it, I didn't implement it, I'm just doing my job, but yeah I'm the only available person you can vent you're dissatisfaction to so meh. I don't take it to heart. But you know after ordering 31 times you kind of expect them not to say that and just say yeah alright.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)