<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 20 October 2014 // 10:51:00 pm

Group presentations are stressful, mainly because you have other people relying on you and it doesn't revolve only around yourself, if you screw up, so does the rest of your group. I don't know what to do with our inactive member. She doesn't seem to be a bad person, but some reason she just doesn't respond or contribute to anything and everyone else finds no other option but to exclude her from the group. It says she's seen everything, but I think we've placed her in a difficult situation that's hard for her to respond and allow herself to come back in. But then again, she has no excuse for not doing anything...she hasn't said a single word or produced any work OR attended any tutorials at that....What do :L

Then for my other group presentation I don't know who's done what or how well they've done it, I tend to take on too much for myself just so others can have it easier, do I regret it? To be honest yes, but am I still going to do it yes. Suck it up Crystal. But then what I worry about is I don't do it right.

Then for my other group presentation....that one is good. I love them.

Source of comfort is now absent.

I suddenly have no motivation to do anything.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)