<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Sunday, 12 October 2014 // 11:52:00 am

I'm in a blogging mood but there's nothing to blog about. I just can't wait for the semester to end and for the holidays to come. There are so many movies I want to watch (they better still be in the cinemas D:) and so many shows I want to catch up on like The Strain, Suits, Brooklyn99 etc. Can't wait for summer, can't wait for beaches. Can't wait for new years eve because for once I'm doing something rather than working :3 Woo Above and Beyond here I come~ I still want to make that mint pea soup. I feel like cooking many things during the break. Ermagerd today I was bothered, no wait yesterday, anyways, I was bothered to make my brunch properly :D Avocado, tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken and cheese toasted sandwich mmmmmm. City Edge why you no make soup no more TT_TT just because it's not winter :'( I feel so bad sometimes because I don't help out at the other house renovations. I just go there see how things are, and request to be driven home haha. It would be so convenient if when I went out and stayed out late, I'd just go there and stay there for the night haha. Few minute walk from the station maaaaaan. I'm craving more hot star goddamn. And top juice and boost. I crave everything I like atm how even .-. Initiate cling. You know I wonder who came up with bae. Like did some lazy person just decide saying babe is too hard and so just yo bae. But like bae is the Danish word for poop, so essentially when you're calling for your bae, you're calling them poop, YO POOP I LOVE YOU! Lel. Oh wait I just saw it means 'before anyone else'. Well that still doesn't make sense because when you call for them "Hey before anyone else I need your assistance" Oh actually that does kinda make sense hahaha. Yo before anyone else you're an idiot. There. hehe :3 I think I'll use bae when I'm trying to irritate someone or make fun of it, because in my heads HEY POOP. Yeah xD OH TOPH YOU COOL! I've almost earned back my Europe trip TT__TT Jokes nowhere near...slowly....I also need to learn how to deposit money, you don't really need to learn it...you just rock up with your moolah right? No questions asked? Essay here I come

LeL I fell asleep and didn't end up posting this zZZZZzzzz





Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)