Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 6 October 2014 // 2:44:00 am I only need to ask right? Why can't I take my own advice that I gave you. Now I know how you felt when I told you to just take initiative. There's the thought "maybe if you cared about me enough I wouldn't need to" Haha, but what am I expecting after everything, I brought it on myself. I'm...the outsider now ^^" POCKET SHIRTS EVERYWHERE. Not complaining! But I think my image of people wearing pocket shirts is shattering like. I use to be at uni and just people watch and pick out the people wearing pocket shirts and be like ERMAGERD I LIKE THEY HAVE GOOD STYLE YERRRRRRSH. Like oh boy the best looking pocket shirt guy I picked out that day was this Asian with typical hipster side swept hair, and he wore a white collar shirt (buttoned up) and it had a navy blue pocket with anchors on it, and he wore dem light brown shorts and dem typical brown hipster shoes with a hipster bag carrying it in a hipster way and he was well built so muscles showing and it was like mmmmmmmmmmmmm. HAHA. You know you know that typical tumblr style yeaaaaah. But they're common now...not tumblr and hipster..WANNABES EVERYWHERE. Jokes. But as in my description above, there is much "typical hipster"therefore it has become mainstream. That's perfectly okay, I mean more to see and I can buy some for myself which I haven't yet because everything is in men's size and too big...can only wear guy hoodies at the moment TT__TT But some people aren't wearing the pocket shirts right TT__TT I have my fantasy imaginary pocket shirt models in my head and it makes me incredibly distressed and sad like TAKE THAT OFF YOU DON'T PULL IT OFF. Yes I'm talking to you old guy in red shirt with blue pocket in red shorts and fluro yellow joggers...NO PLEASE :'( YOU'RE COMPLIMENTARY COLOURS. THEY CLASH. Obviously "what right do you have Crystal to judge what other people wear, who cares as long as they're comfortable"right? But POCKET SHIRTS D: I think I'm way too obsessed with pocket shirts. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |