Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Psychball
Saturday, 4 October 2014 // 1:34:00 am Psychball was soo fuuuuun. I didn't drink though, maybe I should have to make my money worth :L Oh well. Ermagerd there were so many beautiful people and beautiful dresses and my my guys wearing suspenders are doing it right ;) The only complaint though was the music in the beginning changed waaaaaay to fast. Like we would reach some sort of climax and then they immediately dropped and changed to another song everytime .-. AnyHU much funsies hehe. I didn't think I would actually hear it in real life but I did. So I've read things about excuses you can make when you don't want to talk to someone on the phone anymore and one of them is the "going through a tunnel bad reception" one right. Well the girl in the same carriage as me today used it xD She was like :WHAAAAT...WHAAAAAAT...I can't hear you properly because I'm going through a tunnel whaaaaat, I call you back later when I get out of the stations okay, byyyyyyyye" And she hangs up and tells her friend "LOOOL like call you back NEVERRRRR, like ever...neverrrrrrrr" Oh man hahaha |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |