<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 28 October 2014 // 9:05:00 pm

So...I've just had to read this text called "Care of the Soul", and it has completely changed one of my ways of thinking. So because of a series of event, now I just like everything to be simple, to enjoy the simple things in life. While this is not wrong, this reading has altered me to believe I also need to embrace and feel the complexities in life, because...we're complex beings. There is in no way everything can ever be so simple. It's never that simple. You know it's almost as if I was scared to deal with complex thoughts and that wanting simplicity is a actually defence mechanism from feeling vulnerable to my emotions. Why not take in all the complexities as we cannot reduce life and ourselves to being simple, where's the fun and experience in that. So incredibly deep and I don't like that but I've spent 2 entire days reading sociology readings and writing reflections on them and my brain can just make up deep and meaning bs on the spot. In two days I've enriched my being and learned what is truly required for a meaningful life and building relationships. NOT. Goddamn sociology I don't want to do this subject anymore. It's interesting, until you have to analyse it..OH WHAT'S THIS! I've contradicted what I'm suppose to do and what I've learned because according to a reading by Ann Game called "Reading" and every single other reading I've done we need to be open to everything, have an open mind, blah blah blah blah. ASDFGHJKASDFGHJK save me .-.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)