Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 7 December 2014 // 9:51:00 pm ehh I remember wanting to blog about something but I forgot...But anyways so I'm back in Sydney now and there's this thing that happens to me after I go on a trip somewhere for a week or more where when I come back I have a tendency to not like to be cooped up in my room. It's probably because I've been out and about exploring places, looking at interesting things, having fun, being adventurous or something of that sort, but you come home and you expect to just crash in your bed and be a hermit enjoying your alone time in your little space. But you don't. Well I don't anyways. I tend to crave to do more outdoor things and be with more people. Buuuut this will pass and I'll go back to being use to my boring routine of getting up at like 11am sitting on my butt all day in front of the computer. I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere. Actually I should start learning how to drive...well that would be convenient wouldn't it xD So anyways I'm getting a haircut tomorrow...and I'm contemplating whether I should get a fringe again...but I remember when I got a fringe during my junior days it was just so annoying and in my face I clipped it up anyways...hmmm but I'm so sick of having boring long straight hair. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |