Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
First Visitor
Saturday, 27 December 2014 // 10:07:00 pm HERMAGERRRRRRRRRRRRRD! For the first time in the 4 years I've worked I got a visitor :') Ty Rashiq ^^ When I heard someone go, "so you are always bludging"I was like HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII very loudly haha. The lady who works with me who would also pry on my relationship status was like to my boss when she came down "LOOK IT'S HER BOYFRIEND!"LOL I had to yell in manderin he wasn't xD Hehe so this is what it feels like to be visited by someone you know , so much happiness. Like last week Janmy called (also first ever call from someone I know), well... he called and the hung up without saying anything, but I saw the phone number so I was like ERMAGERRRRD YOU IDIOT BUT SO HEPPI. Yeah if the thought already could make me heppi I wondered what if when someone ACTUALLY came what I would be like. Hehe spaaaazzzz. A customer also gave us $9.80 in tips today down in the takeaway...that's A LOT. Good day, good day. 30TH DECEMBER HURRY UP 31ST DECEMBER HURRY UP 1ST JANUARY HURRY UP |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |