<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 9 December 2014 // 10:19:00 am

I had a dream, I wouldn't say it was a nightmare, but it was scary in a way it was supernatural and there was suspense. So I was in this group of people and I was in some house (yeah I know scary dream set in a house, classic) and these people in my group were being murdered one by one by someone else in my group and I would see like the moments before they where murdered but could never see the actual person murdering them. The house is very grim and it would never leave night time. Then trying to figure out who is the murderer, sometimes I'm walking around the room I'm in would suddenly flash and become empty but it would be for a split second. Then I was in my room and I started getting messages on the wall telling me I'm a good person and there was a lot of words of encouragement and I asked 'them' to help me leave/figure out the murderer, then they started playing those moments I saw before the other people were murdered on a tv and the I guess 'ghosts (the ghosts, I never actually saw anything, they would only write on things and I'd see the messages, I don't know what to call them so I'll just use ghosts) were trying to show me the connections between them all and then I kind of got an idea of who it was, and at that moment she walked asking if there was a free powerpoint. I told her I did and then I left. (At this point in the dream it was extremely tense). Then I left for the toilet and then this other kid that was helping me was with me and went outside and I asked aloud "Are you guys still here?" and then they wrote a message on some banner, "We're here", but as soon as they said that the flash came and the room I was in was empty and it stayed empty and then I saw a dark figure in the hallway in like a film noir sort of attire, large hat and long trench coat. That figure just standing was like slender, and then it started walking towards me which was daunting, and I remember in the dream I actually thought I don't want to stay in this dream anymore and then I willingly woke up. I always found it interesting  where you're aware that you're dreaming and you could just wake up from a dream because you want to.  Lucid dreaming is interesting.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)