Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Friday, 19 December 2014 // 2:41:00 pm I was always curious how like little kids learn about the whole "ching chong" thing. Like I remember when I was in primary school I heard it through other kids etc etc but where did it come from first? Just curious because yesterday when I was walking to the bus stop I walked passed a bunch of like 9 year old kids because our street has been inundated with new people and their children over the year and as I walked passed them one came up to me and said "Hey do you wanna play basketball? (but it was more in a mocking sort of tone)", and then when I said no sorry I have to go, another kid goes "ching chong". I didn't really care but I was just like woooooow I haven't heard that in so long, now that there are new people in the street of course we get their immature children too. Anyhu.
ON THE OTHERHAND, I enjoyed my group dinner yesterday a lot :)
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |