Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 1 December 2014 // 7:07:00 pm I'm getting really lazy with blogging now. I wouldn't say I have no time but yeah there's not much to blog about. Well now I do. So I went to Melbourne for a week and it was really nice. I guess I would've have wanted to explore it more, and do more tourist things like go to the Eureka Tower and museums and stuff, but oh well. We went food crawling mostly omg there is so much good food in Melbourne and it's like all in one area. There was just too much to go through foodwise. But what we did get to seeing was really awesome. The culture there is so much better too, and the people seem so much nicer than the people in Sydney. I would be so keen to go again. And of course I enjoyed it even more because a special someone was there travelling with me :3 Now I'm in Kiama for a week. The vibe here is really nice, and the people here interacting with each other seems a lot better than Melbourne. But that's probably because I wasn't familiar with half the people from Melbourne and at Kiama I'm pretty good with mostly everybody. It was really nice sitting in a somewhat circle and chilling with the guitar and singing. Omg Z has a tumblr chair, like one of those half dome dangling ones! I love it so much. I want one~ Too bad one is around $200 :L... too much too much. OH THAT'S RIGHT! So today I finally entered the beach waters. I haven't been in beach waters since year 7. I've been AT the beach but never swimming apart from in yr7 for surf life saving. At first the water was so so so so freezing holy crap, it was ice cold. But then you get use to it and it's really refreshing after. It was fun :) |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |