So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 9 December 2014 // 2:53:00 pm Ooooh I remember what I wanted to blog about. So recently the news of a woman called Stella Young came out about how she passed away and about how much of an inspirational person she was. When I saw her picture I was thinking she looked really familiar, then I remembered I had actually seen this women 2 weeks ago when I was in melbourne in H&M and I remember her because she stood it to me because my curious somewhat discourteous self wanted to stare :L But anyhu and went on about my shopping like normal. I don't know, I guess I wanted to blog about it because someone who I've seen only just recently looking healthy, perfectly fine and was shopping just like I was suddenly cease to exist. It's a stranger I don't know, but what if it was someone I knew. It's a scary thought, quite unecessary at that, but still quite daunting because it happens. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |