Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 2 December 2014 // 6:48:00 pm Today was like an adventure because we went to the...crap I don't know what they're called. Rocks? LOL. Just that area where there's a bunch of rocks and then waves would crash on it that kind of place and we were climbing all over the place SAH FUUUN. We found a cave, but it was blocked, and we also found a crab, it was so cool, it was green and kind of looked like moss but it had purple claws. Then we found like this mini beach place and there was a wall and people who were previously there wrote their initials on it in blue paint. I didn't have blue paint so I just made my mark using a rock hahaha. Fun adventures fun times 8) |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |