Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 3 December 2014 // 9:51:00 pm Today we went to Kiama :D We visited the blowhole but I guess there wasn't enough water or something the conditions weren't right so no water came exploding up, oh well. I went adventuring on the rocks again climbing everywhere ohoho except when I was about to get to where I wanted to go we had to leave TT___TT Afterwards we went to swim in a rockpool which I haven't done before fun times! Oh wait I think we did during year 7 surf life saving but it wasn't for leisure and it was very short. WE ALSO SAW DOLPHINS :D :D :D Man that was so exciting. Good day good day. I really want to go to Jamberoo but I don't think we're going to :( |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |