<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Friday, 14 February 2014 // 12:04:00 am

Lol so this is what it feels like. Every other time I hardly cared at all.

I can't breathe, I don't know what's happening.

Work is going to be a long day today, do I want it to be busy or not I don't know. If it was busy it would take my mind of things but what if it gets too stressful. If it's not busy then woo no stress but what if my mind wanders. Actually, I hope it's not busy so I can read.

Great, just great. Come at me Saturday friggin come at me.

After having the back of my heel bashed by the door, bashing my elbow on the wall, bashing my head on the cabinet, bashing my pelvis against the cash register, getting my finger stuck in the cash register, almost slipping and dying, getting a sore throat, having customers lash out at me, having a million eyes gawking at me going 'WHERE'S MY ORDER', taking a bazillion orders picking up the phone non stop not even having time to add up the orders, complaints, a yelling kitchen and an emotionally unstable self. I MADE IT. Stuff Valentine's Day. We had so many bookings for 2 people SO MANY and they were made TODAY, MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLIER GODDAMIT. And there were so many people picking up and making deliveries at the same time. For those people who don't believe in multitasking I WAS GODDAMN MULTITASKING. I'm pretty sure I've made a post before about how great it is to be honest. This customer lashing out at me...eugh you know what, I don't even want to talk about it, but bottom line don't lie please, you'll get found out one way or the other and it's going to come around and bite you back. My body is ready, to go home. I feel like I'm suppose to be more sad or more tired or more angry. More something. But I'm relatively calm....somewhat.

F*** this get me home right now.

I FORGOT TO RANT ABOUT SOMETHING. I'm sorry I know you nice customers mean well but DON'T SAY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME. DO YOU NOT SEE I'M NOT HOME WITH MY BELOVED OTHER HALF (I DON'T HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW), MY COMPUTER, AND HERE WORKING, SERVING YOU, WHILST YOU WILL RETURN HOME, TO YOUR OTHER HALF. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M CELEBRATING? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WAS SPENDING IT WELL HUH? HUH? HUH? HAPPY?

ALSO GIRLS I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. ALL I'M SEEING ON FACEBOOK ARE PICTURE OF YOU RECEIVING ROSES AND BRACELETS AND WHATNOT, WHERE'S YOUR PRESENT FOR HIM HUH WHERE IS HIS LARGE BOUQUET OF ROSES. Oh wait what exactly is the tradition for valentine's day...I actually haven't really looked into it because I could care less every other year but this year valentines day was on my work day SO. Do the guys get nothing...NOTHING?

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)