Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 23 March 2014 // 7:05:00 pm So I watched two movies today, Dallas Buyers Club and The Wolf of Wall Street. Dallas Buyers Club omg the amount of weight Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto lost to look like that must have been insane, and gee Jared Leto even shaved his eyebrows but how did he even grow those back...I thought it's like when you trim your eyelashes they don't grow back :L Also how is fair that Jared Leto looks so pretty as a woman. AND HIS HAIR THE OSCARS FAR OUT better luscious hair than most girls geez. Also I only just realised today I've been pronouncing his name wrong. I've always been saying Jared Leeeto, like bee, when it's suppose to be Leto like pencil lead 'e' ahhh well. Now The Wolf of Wall Street....uhhhhh, I wasn't bothered by the fact that there was so much nudity or swearing, it's just that it wasn't really necessary, a lot of the scenes and narration they didn't really need...It was...ehhhh personally meh. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either mmmm. Definitely don't think it would have been worth to watch it in the cinemas, I would have come out of the cinemas like O________O okay. That Jonah Hill part though LOL the scene leading up to it I was like oooooh it's gna happen and then BAM hello xD Haha and the whole thing with the gay butler was that even necessary :L Oh well. It must have been somewhat awkward for leonardo decaprio when he was narrating haha. OMG HAHA THAT SCENE with his aunt in law where they thought the same thing but seriously HE KISSED HIS AUNT IN LAW WHAT EVEN! xD He's actually trying to find me...walking around with his fingers crossed during his frees LOL ahahaha...don't find me .-. You're never there anymore :( Oh well Day 12 Crap sooo I have permanent marker on a scab, and when I went to shower it wouldn't come off and the scab is like black now o_o Does that bit of skin...heal darker...black scars? .-. Here goes trying to get up at 6am, this is for you TSM don't let me down. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh nevermind...CAN'T SLEEP zzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzz squiggle squiggle scibble scribble fuzz fuzz sigh asdgfhjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl like the lion from the Wizard of Oz, get some courage please. falalalalalallala tumble tumble toss and turn IT''S JUST SO HOT damn it burns, I might as well pull an all-nighter for 6am OMG first all-nighter at uni. sizzle sizzle sssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Crystal.
Labels: Reference to self |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |