<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 26 March 2014 // 12:31:00 am

I'm am such a terrible granddaughter. How can I...How did I not... if I can't show enough care for my grandparents, my own family members, how can I even expect to be good to my friends. How do I even deserve others to be good to me. I don't. I haven't been a good friend lately either. I really don't deserve anything better.

Okay okay today is going be...THE FIRST LECTURE I'M NOT GOING TO D: Don't bash me please. We changed our psychology topic to Cross Culture Psychology today and the lecturer, Leigh, as good looking as he is, ermagerd did I mention he looks like Eric Bana? Side track. Anyways I found in that lecture was the first lecture I didn't properly pay attention to. He was no offense but a little boring and because he wasn't very engaging I found myself checking my phone a lot more and drifting off. Yes he tried to put in a bit of humour here and there, but in general him AND the topic were boring and he was reading off the slides, so this time, I really might as well stay home and wait for the slide and recording to be uploaded rather than go to one lecture today and waste 3 hours travelling to listen to a not so great lecture. Ok that is my excuse and reasoning. EEK. I feel so badass...Jokes haha. Yeah I even asked my mum for permission for me to not go, well more like I was informing her and she was more than okay with so WOO! No guilt there. I bet she was thinking ahhh yaaaaas don't need to drive Crystal what a hassle~ haha anyways, in return for 'jigging' I must be productive today. I HAVE TO BE. I have an assessment due next friday that requires me to find 6 readings, and as we all know readings are so friggin long I really need to get started, if I at least do one a day I can make it in a somewhat orderly organised fashion, ALRIGHT LET'S GO.

Oh my goodness, when I downloaded Microsoft Office on Mac for some reason I also got windows messenger AND IT WORKS! I really want to try it with someone again, I opened a conversation box with Larissa to see what it looked like, also windows messenger doesn't work on PC's anymore I think :( ahhh reminiscing the old msn days. I really really miss it. LOOK AT THE EMOTICONS TT___TT I miss them so much. I still have my msn chat logs back from 2009 and they're such precious precious records.

Day 15.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)