<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Wednesday, 26 March 2014 // 11:29:00 am


我曾經為社會感到悲哀,但我從不覺得誰對不起我,我只覺得不能對不起自己,我努力創造好的績效,藉以證明出自己的價值

eeeeeh sos calling attempt #1. Fail.

sos calling attempt #2. Fail.

The only face I've seen all day. Oh 1up mushroom, what irony you are. Yet I let you sleep next to me every night.

I have no right. I have no right. I have no right. I have no right. I have no right. The amount of times I've told myself that. I have no right to dictate how someone behaves. I have no right to feel the way I do. We're all going to be doing the same thing, so why can't...? Can I just let loose just for that day? But I'll always have what it means to me in the back of my head. I don't want to see it. Will I be able to ignore it.

I'm thankful I got that cut on my thumb yesterday. It's currently serving as a reminder for "don't"

I realised what it was that made hair so soft. Pantene Ice Shine. Last time I only used shampoo and it was so soft. This time I used the conditioner too and it feels like a baby's butt. Now I don't need to be jelly over other people's soft hair and be satisfied with running my fingers through my own hair. You are very welcome to try.


There is something strangely calming yet unnerving about this at the same time. You just end up staring at it, waiting for it to go off.

Ahhh here it comes again.

Boom.

Why do you have to be so good to me unconditionally. I ask for something and without question you get it to me asap. You accept everything I tell you. I put you through so much over and over again and I can't do anything for you either. I can repay you through my efforts, but that doesn't seem to be happening either is it haha. How do you be so kind. Why can't I be more like you. Compared to you, how did I turn out like this, worthless. 

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)