<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Tuesday, 1 April 2014 // 4:11:00 pm

WAHAHAHAHAHA I MET HIM TODAY! Well...remet him? Anyways seeing him in real life, HE REALLY HASN'T CHANGED AT ALL! HE'S STILL ROUND. The only difference is that he's taller than me now haha. Oh man, hello x)

Maaaaan hello state library, it has been a while. Aaaaah the memories.

WOO The International Court of Justice finally upheld Australia's case to ban Japanese 'scientific programs' whaling! Woohoo go Australia :D Pfft the Japanese were in 'deep disappointment'.

Intense study sesh with this boob. Jokes all he has been doing is go on Facebook :P
 And be weird.

Lol now he's watching chaox play on the Ultra Rapid Fire mode haha. DO YOUR WERK!
Sigh riot why did you have to come up with this when I have work to do. Riot pliss. I hate you.

Wow it has been 3 weeks. 03/10

Even though it can easily change and certain situations can rule it out, it's so cute, when someone is at that stage where they think they'll potentially like someone. When you're interested in someone. It's a weird stage because nothing is set in stone yet, you don't know if you like the person, but you can, and then you start to get to know them, pick up the little things they do, remember the things they do, you'll find their name becomes part of your daily vocabulary and then eventually before you know it, you've already fallen, deep. Well this is only cute if that other person is interested obviously, reciprocate or a change of heart doesn't occur, but you know as you said, we'll see.

Day 21

Ehehe "HELO" What an enthusiastic greeting.

I'm so tired of this...but I can't complain D: I mean, it's just reading =_= mmmmmmmmmmmm :(
I can't even concentrate, there are possums and bats out there making a ruckus -_- There's too much noise whenever I'm home. From outside and from the room next to me because sound travels through thin walls. Eugh I might as well do what I use to do and go to libraries so I can focus better. Maybe I should go tomorrow and thursday... I guess I can stay at UNSW library, don't have to go to state everytime, but I don't know, something about UNSW library bothers me...hmmm well it closes at 8.30pm so I guess I'll stay around until then. I NEED TO. YEP ok. Decided.

I don't know what my sister is listening/ watching but it's making the wall vibrate....Also she said OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Wonder what LoL achievement she made

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAKLJADSHFLSDKJFHAHHAHAHAHASDKJFHASKDJFHASDLKHJDKSHFAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.Haaaa I'll definitely regret this xD



oooh. Much change personality wise. Much MUCH change. Good change though. hehe man, I have found I LOVE CATCHING UP WITH PEOPLE.

I'm so sick of fb, but I need fb chat LOL I've been using it so much more lately.

I'm so done. Yes don't mind my messy wardrobe.

Labels:




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)