Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Stuck outside my house.
Tuesday, 8 April 2014 // 12:35:00 am What do I do when the only open door left has been closed again and this time around shut so tightly. Sitting with him on the train felt sooooo...not nostalgic but looking at his face closely, it really hasn't changed one bit and you can still hear a little bit of his old voice. Intriguing. So......
Forgot to bring my keys and no-one's home.....Oh well at least I can still get the wifi outside
Hello view for the next I don't know how long. I guess this is better than seeing the laundry consisting of underwear and bras all day.
You know that feeling, when you start regularly texting someone new. Like hello newly secured friend. LOL. It's a good thing, it just hasn't happened to me in so long so now that it's happening I'm like whoa what do, how to react, LOL. I'm too noob and been too anti-social and introverted for this xD You what I'm also scared of, like using these things with new people I meet xD 8) :P :L :D D: Like an excessive amount. Sometimes I get worried people judge me for using emotes lol, so when I find someone who does it as much as I do it's like WEEEEEEEEEEE WELCOME HELLO I LOVE YOU :D Kekekekekeke
Someone who can explain it better than myself, reference to self, Labels: Reference to self |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |