Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 12 May 2014 // 8:49:00 am Far out this kid =____= who the heck has 4 alarms, one at 6 then 6.30, 7, 7.30, when they only need to get up at 9 and then falls back asleep and snores heaps for an hour zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. AND CEEBS TURNING THE ALARM OFF AT 6 GOSH. How does it feel to have the restriction lifted, to have one less person to worry about. Feels good doesn't it? Well that's how I imagine it to be. That's how it was suppose to work in my head. Relief? For me right now, I don't know, maybe a little. I have to hold off playing WildStar ugh. I think I need to stay away from tumblr for a bit too, it's way too... it's like feeding me terrible thoughts and making me bitter.' I always tell others you need to take care of yourself before you even think about caring for others because how are you suppose to do anything right if you yourself aren't in the right place. There is no way you can give love to others and provide that support properly without loving yourself because you only hurt others for not having self worth when they value you so much. I need to follow through with my own advice for once. Woooow I just watched the movie Drive. It was so amazing, the cinematography was brilliant and I really liked the music! Man Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan, much love. The violence was a little graphic but nothing I couldn't handle. So yeah a really really great action/crime/thriller movie. Into my favourites it goes. Labels: Reference to self |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |