Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Wednesday, 7 May 2014 // 9:02:00 am Remember in an old post, I must have made it back in March and I said I was 'obsessed' with 2 people and really wanted to be friends with them xD Yes I'm a shallow, but anyways. SUCCESS like 7 weeks later lol. I'm officially friends with Edrea LOL and I hardly know her and I already love her much xD She's just one or those people with the cutest face and voice and super girly and her style is so nice and it you just want to hug her and pinch her checks. #notcreepyatall. She's so sweet my goodness she's like what people use to describe me as, like innocent, pure, bubbly and all that except on a whole other level, a lot higher level. So us interesting to see someone who is similar to how people use to perceive me as. She has a boyffy! That lucky guy. I've been playing a lot more normals lately and I'm kind of getting back into it. Obviously I'm still not that good but I've been enjoying it more now. Since I began playing normals again I've been playing with all these different people from uni like I don't play either the tech group very often and I played a few games with them which was fun, and then I played with another group from psych and to didn't feel out of place at all when I was in call with them :D They're such a hilarious bunch ^^ Like we all friggin laughed over a friggin grapefruit because Dan called me a grapefruit for whatever reason and someone said something and I don't even know we just cracked up :') Currently in desperate need of a tissue because my right nostril is turning into a waterfall OH I forgot to blog about yesterday's psych camp meet up! It was so nice seeing everyone and I caught up with a few people and I don't know just happy happy day. aaah virtually in bed with these people lols And this spastic kid is left Labels: Reference to self |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |