Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Monday, 7 April 2014 // 9:18:00 am Um....so....something happened this morning...I'm not going to say it yet, otherwise it will bring attention to it, unless someone notices, I'm not saying anything, because yeah, self conscious child I am. In about 3 months I'll be able to laugh about it So... Tony Abbot is planning on taking away the Goods and Services Tax break from fruit and vegetables which means they'll increase the price of fruit and vegetables by 10-15%. I don't friggin understand the logic to that. AS IF BLUEBERRIES AREN'T EXPENSIVE ENOUGH ALREADY. I just realised I felt so badass today, in the way I dressed. Wasn't much, just my black kingdom hearts t-shirt tucked into my jeans and then khaki green jacket over the top and black vans. I even wore makeup today. But yeah, dress to make yourself feel good. It feels good. I got home in less than an hour today. Miracle Day 27.
No shame. I'm wearing this to sleep and to uni tomorrow again and probably everyday after until I get on UNSW love letters complaining how dirty I am for wearing the same shirt everyday, I don't know how that works but OHOHOHOHO MY LOVE! IDC
Trip down memory lane
Time to stay at the library again all day tomorrow and Wednesday -_- and I thought I had escaped...
Labels: Reference to self, silence |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |